Saturday, September 4, 2010

Encouraging Pictures

Dancing in the Rain Graphic

Don't ever be afraid to just challenge every challenge that's thrown in your way because one day when you reflect upon your life, you'll regret too many things and wish for it all to just go back and do what you should've done a long time ago.


I am who I am Graphic

I don't know about you but I think it's time to just let myself be and act the way I want to because I'm done accepting the crap everyone tells me like how horrible I look when I spent hours to just pick my clothes, style my hair and look decent. So I'll tell them bluntly that I.Don't.Care.


Enjoy the Ride Graphic


We always have a choice and the number one in those choices is to just relax and let it be. Don't be all tense, just slow down and let youself see the beautiful sights, hear peaceful sounds and stop to just admire everything so long as you never forget that we choose what we do next from a long list of things.


Breathe Graphic

Just breathe and be calm. Slow down and relax, no need to be in a hurry. You won't regret having to stop and look around. So for once, just Breathe. You'll appreciate it. I know you will.

Be Strong GraphicJudge me Graphic

When someone judges you and you get really hurt just be strong and prove them wrong because there's always hope if you don't give up and have the will to fight!
Work To Be Happy GraphicHappy Graphic
Think of someone or some people in you life that reallt makes you smile like this guy.


I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment